EMOC June 9th Meeting minutes


Seaglass Village EMOC Committee

June 9, 2018 Minutes

Attendees: John Bocchino, Dick Duprey, Carmine Sammarco, Donnie

• All present approved minutes of 5/12 and 5/26 with minor spelling and grammar changes. Carmine will make those changes and send to Donnie for posting

• EMOC proposals:

• Cottage 201 gutter approval had previously been deferred to the BOD due to the ongoing issues between them and neighbor.

• Carmine to send an email to the board stating that the EMOC approves the gutter installation for cottage #201 with the clarification of turning downspouts away from neighbors yard.

• No new proposals in folder

• Policy updates:

• Eric had revised the painting policy and sent to board for ratification.

• John C has sent framework for policy to EMOC members. He is putting together price sheets for different configuration estimates. He will sure up for next meeting discussion.

• Dick and Carmine to start working on an open/close policy (HOA and Cottage Owner’s responsibilities). Not started.

• There was some discussion of gutters all around for 3 season cottages.

• In phase 1 cottages owners were allowed to put 18” of stone as a drip edge. Phase 2 did not allow this due to the ground coverage issue.

• Carmine to send an email to the BOD allowing gutters all around 3 season cottages as long as downspout spillage did not interfere with neighbors.

• John B. to write a quick spigot policy

• Carmine to send an email reminder to Donnie about quote for gutter at clubhouse

• There was discussion about the disrepair of the cement board for cottage #225. All agreed it is the owners responsibility for these type of outdoor repairs

• Special Projects:

• Pools

• Heaters for donut and large pool to be replaced on Monday.

• New heater for front pool has been ordered.

• Planters at large pool to be done on Monday

• The Gym area floor has started to buckle. We will look to have that fixed later in the season.

• Truck

• Donnie working with Stoneham Ford for lease paperwork. This will hopefully be completed by next week.

• Other Business:

• We need to start looking for bids for Open/Close for next season. John B. to speak to Tozier Plumbing to see if he is interested in re-quoting.

` • We need to get clarification of who pays for shoveling of decks in 4 season cottages.

• All agreed on above items

• Next meeting will be on June 23rd at 9:00 AM EST.


11 views

Recent Posts

See All

EMOC MEETING 10/6/2020

MEETING STARTED @ 5 pm Attendees John S. (Chair) Jerry S. John B. John C. Ron H. Meeting Agenda Introduction of new member Ron Hennessey Discussion of Shed Water Heater replacement Closing concerns Da

EMOC minutes 3/19/2020

The meeting commenced at 8 pm. In attendance: John Snell, Mickey Mezza, Donnie Sanborn, John Connors, John Bocchino, Jerry Schlessel. The connection was poor causing some members to lose service and h

© 2020 by Seaglass Village Cottage Owners