August 18, 2018 Minutes
Attendees: John Bocchino, Al Delloiacono, John Connor, Carmine Sammarco, Gerry Schlessel
• Minutes of 8/04/18 were approved by all
• EMOC proposals:
• No Cottage proposals to review
• A letter to EMOC was received from cottage #110 discussing landscaping dispute with cottage #112. EMOC referred to BOD. This was previously approved by the ARC contingent on neighbors approval.
• Policy updates:
• Deck policy update
▪ John C. had spoken with Ed Inness of Hancock Lumber (their brand is Trex Board)
▪ There were 2 colors to choose from which were close to our current stain and once we pick the color he will get railing info
▪ John believes we should have this wrapped up by the middle of next month
▪ We need to grab samples at Hancock for EMOC to choose color.
▪ Carmine and Gerry to work on policy
▪ Owners will have two choices this year (CW or Bob Tozier)
▪ Owners who choose CW will not need to do anything else
▪ Owners who choose Bob Tozier or another contractor will be reimbursed at the CW contract rate.
• Special Projects:
• New England Pools will be sending a proposal for pool repairs
• Two of the three heaters have been replaced.
• The last two pumps have not been replaced as of yet.
• There is more noticeable rot on the outside of the clubhouse (Donnie will have repairs quoted)
• The pin pad at the clubhouse has not been working correctly (Donnie will have repaired)
• Donnie will have someone quote of fixing drain between cottage #122 and #123
• Other Business:
• Bill Portuese attended the meeting to discuss some possible budget needs
• Installation of outlets in the great room and the Pavillion for TVs (two in each room)
• Add outlet for outside speaker near fireplace
• Solar lights on fence at adult pool
• Tear down massage room walls to open up Gym area
All agreed on the above
Next meeting will be September 1st