Seaglass Village EMOC Committee
May 25, 2019 Minutes
Attendees: John Snell, Jerry Schlessel, Carmine Sammarco, John Conners, Mickey Meza, Jerry Fields (via telcon)
• There were no minutes to approve
• EMOC proposals:
• There was a verbal request to one of the EMOC members to put a plastic cover over their hand rail to eliminate possible splinters.. EMOC recommends replacing handrail.
• Policy updates:
• No updates
• Special Projects:
• All pools are now up and running
Board decided to do less expensive fix to front pool and watch it for a year
We will need to pump pools during the winter to keep water levels down
We will look into putting expansion joints around pools
Club house fixing and painting has not been completed
• Monday June 3rdwe will be renting a log splitter. Evan will split and members of the EMOC will be stacking the wood to clean up the area.
• We will look into the possibility pf putting a shed roof type structure to keep the wood dry and neat.
• The BOD would like a walk through of all the mechanical systems at Seaglass. We will schedule for before or after the next board meeting (Mickey to ask for BOF preference).
• John Connor will pick up a piece of special rain diverting gutter for EMOC to discuss at our next meeting.
• Carmine to get a quote from Bob Tozier to do all cottages next year +/- 10%.-
Carmine commented that he and a few others had put in a new through the wall air conditioner (also can come with heat) in their cottages and it is much quieter and nicer looking than our current units. Possibly have Donnie put out an email blast as an option to split a/c.
• Other Business:
• No new business
• All agreed on above items
• Next meeting will be on June 8that 8:00 AM EST.