Seaglass Village EMOC Committee
May 11, 2019 Minutes
Attendees: John Bocchino, John Snell, Jerry Schlessel, Carmine Sammarco, Donnie Sanborn, Mickey Meza,
• Minutes with edits from meeting of 4/13/2019 were approved
• Bob Tozier attended early part of meeting to help clarify open and closing costs.
• EMOC proposals:
• Cottage #620 – Place a 3’ by 6’ door under cottage (accepted).
• Policy updates:
• No updates
• Special Projects:
• Family pool has a lot of tile down and large cracks
Pool needs to be resurfaced.
EMOC recommends fix cracks and resurface family pool and budget for the clubhouse pool for next year.
There may be a settling issue up front where the family pool is located. John B. recommends doing a hydro-geologic study
Donnie to get some quotes
• Hot tub heater and pump have been fixed and pool is now operational.
• The front rental office has been painted and the floors have been redone.
• Hallway leak at clubhouse has been repaired.
• Donnie to look to see if he can hire Mike on a per diem basis to do minor paint and repair jobs.
• Donnie has reposted the mtce. lead position (he has had one response)
• New chainlink fence at dumpster has been installed.
• Donnie will look into putting a door with a key coded deadbolt lock at the dumpster.
• The front pool card readers are operational (you can use your entry card or the weeks gate code to enter the pool)
• New fire panel in tech room
• Fire control panel in sprinkler room is not functioning properly. Donnie to call to see if panel manufacturer can come out to troubleshoot.
• The new paint company will inspect and fix last years issues.
• Donnie to look into raising the fire pit bottom.
• We will be renting a log splitter soon to clean up the wood pile area.
• The EMOC recommends that we pay the invoice Bob Tozier submitted for the openings
• Other Business:
• No new business
• All agreed on above items
• Next meeting will be on June 8that 8:00 AM EST.