Present: C. Barclay, T. Hynes, R. Killam, D. MacRitchie, S. Paladino, G. Parker, R. Sarro
Meeting convened at 9:10.
1. The committee discussed the problem of mulch at the tennis courts, which washed out during rainstorms and has to be repeatedly replaced.
2. The committee discussed the problem of spreading knotweed (bamboo). While it is periodically cut down in areas where it grows, it was noted that cutting must occur on a much more regular basis in order to eradicate the problem. ARC's concerns will be communicated to the Board.
3. The minutes of the meeting of June 16 were approved.
4. The committee considered 13 proposals with the following decisions:
6 were approved
2 were partially approved
3 were approved with conditions
2 were returned for more information
5. The committee began a discussion about creating formal policies in two areas:
The vetting of contractors to be used for tree and/or landscape work
Addressing issues related to non-approved coverage in areas surrounding cottages.
Meeting adjourned at 10:40.