Minutes of the Meeting of the Board of Directors of Seaglass Village Condominium Association December 15, 2019 Meeting held by teleconference.
All Board Members were present. Judy Moseley was in the chair.
The meeting was called to order at approximately 9:00 A.M. EST.
- Judy, Donnie and Alana have been working to clarify roles and reporting assignments for committees.
- E-mail processes have been updated to insure that all e-mails are sent to the appropriate staff person.
- Judy is concerned that the list of owners which is on the website is being abused by being given to non-owners. A motion to remove the list from the website for now pending further review was passed unanimously.
Operations Manager Report
• Alana is working on revisions to the registration packets and other documents.
• Work is proceeding on developing processes for staff.
• The contract for cleaning with Jennifer has been renewed.
• PRI (telephone) contract with Spectrum is ending. Donnie has responded to their notice, but has not heard back from them.
• Jamie and Donnie have created a winter project list. It has been sent to EMOC for their revision. Jamie has also inventoried his tools and begun on the list.
• Pool repairs will begin as soon as weather permits.
• Ashley will not return as bar manager. She will continue to be available for large events.
• There was a discussion of fitness classes pricing and costs. Consideration will be give to making this a chargeable activity.
- EMOC is waiting to meet with Donnie.
- Pool contract has been signed.
- Maintenance contract is pending. Owner will return to town on Monday.
- RENTAL Books are coming in and generally things are going well
Approval of Minutes Reading of Minutes was waived. They were approved by unanimous vote.
- James Brian has asked for a reconciliation of the equity section of financial reports from 2007 through 2019. Bonnie has responded for 2019, and Richard has requested the reconciliation for previous years from accountant. - Special Assessment. Motion: That the previous vote on a special assessment for pool repairs be repealed. In its place, it is moved that a special assessment of $450 be levied for the year 2019, due February 2020. This motion was approved unanimously.
- It was noted that in order to cover the full amount of the costs for pool repair, a future second assessment will be necessary, with the actual amount to be determined after all costs are known. This will require a second vote. This approach was approved by our attorney.
- Financial statements through November 2019 have been distributed to the BOD. A motion to accept and publish these was unanimously approved.
Executive Session Executive Sessions are not recorded in the minutes. Regular Session Resumed Motion to adjourn. Carried unanimously