Seaglass Village EMOC Committee
November 17, 2018 Minutes
Attendees:John Bocchino, John Connor, Al Dello Iacono, Carmine Sammarco, Jerry Fields, Donnie
• Meeting Minutes of September 15th were approved by all
• EMOC proposals:
• John Snell application to sit on EMOC approved by all.
• No cottage alteration applications were received/reviewed
• Policy updates:
• Gutter policy has been sent to the BOD
• Deck policy looks good. John to send to Donnie and Donnie will forward to the BOD
• Special Projects:
No major issues all units now closed and common/shallow lines have all been blown out
Clubhouse to be winterized on Monday
• Pool closings
All pools are closed
Pool company did pressure test on donut pool and believe they know what the problem is.
• Golf carts will be picked up next week for winter storage
Eastern Fire company has recommended that we replace the control panel for the system.
John B. wants to see if it just needs calibrating
Donnie to contact property management company for other fire system company.
• Truck was very useful this year
Moving furniture to the clubhouse and all other mtce. needs
John reminded all that the lease is for 10.5K miles/year
The Truck is to be left at Seaglass overnight.
• Other Business:
• Donnie is finalizing winter project lists for Brandy and Evan
John has proposed meetings be one week ahead of BOD meetings
Meetings will start at 8:00
Donnie to look into an EMOC member getting a key the day before the meeting so that they may open up clubhouse.
Donnie will send out 2019 meeting dates
There was discussion about adding aborvities in front of the pickle ball court to block noise.
Bark mulch by tennis courts washes onto main road during rainstorms. Landscape company has suggested putting junipers along the outside of court.
• All agreed on above items
• Next meeting will be on December 15that 8:30 AM EST.